Rapid COVID-19 Testing Service
From Tuesday 7 December 2021 all people aged 12 years and over must take a PCR or Lateral Flow COVID-19 test before they travel to England from Gibraltar.
- You must take the test within the 2 days before you travel to England.
- This will apply whether you qualify as fully vaccinated or not.
- Some people, including children aged 11 and under are exempt from taking the test.
In line with the UK Government, HM Government of Gibraltar has also introduced a simplified system for international travel from 4 October 2021.
- The requirement to have a lateral flow test within 24 hours of arrival into Gibraltar, including children aged 12 and over remains.
- The Day 5 lateral flow test has been removed for arrival into Gibraltar.
- The Arrival Test will now incur a cost of £25 (GHA card holders / Gibraltar residents) and £30 for all others.
Our lateral flow (antigen) test provides you with a result and test certificate in less than one hour.