Rapid COVID-19 Testing Service - Departures
This service is for airline passengers departing from Gibraltar International Airport in the next 72 hours (we recommend you get tested at least 48 hours before your departure).
- There is a flat fee of £50 for ALL airline passengers payable in advance of the test
- Your result certificate will be sent via email within 30 to 60 minutes after your rapid test.
- If you need a printed certificate, please request it after you receive your result.
- Our rapid test result certificate meets UK entry requirements for international travellers.
- The rapid test method is a nasopharynx (nasal swab) lateral flow diffusion antigen test (SD BIOSENSOR STANDARD Q COVID-19 Ag Test).
- Departing Gibraltar Government Scholarship students with a Unique Identification Number (UIN) are entitled to ONE free rapid test each term.
Complete the registration form below to receive a unique barcode via email. There is no set test time or date so once you have this code, visit the Rapid Testing Centre located outside the terminal building. You will be called to the test window and a Test Operative will carry out a test immediately. Please have your barcode ready.