Rapid COVID-19 Testing Service - Departures
From Tuesday 7 December all people aged 12 years and over must take a PCR or Lateral Flow COVID-19 test before they travel to England from Gibraltar.
- You must take the test within the 2 days before you travel to England.
- This will apply whether you qualify as fully vaccinated or not.
- Some people, including children aged 11 and under are exempt from taking the test.
- There is a flat fee of £30 for ALL airline passengers payable in advance of the test.
- Our lateral flow (antigen) test and certificate meets UK entry requirements for international travellers arriving from Gibraltar.
- Your result certificate will be sent via email within 30 to 60 minutes after your rapid test.
Complete the registration form below to receive a unique barcode via email. There is no set test time or date so once you have this code, visit the Rapid Testing Centre located outside the terminal building. You will be called to the test window and a Test Operative will carry out a test immediately. Please have your barcode ready.