Rapid COVID-19 Testing Service - Departures
Departure: from 7 January 2022, if you qualify as fully vaccinated for travel to England, you do not need to take a COVID-19 test before you travel to England.
If you are not fully vaccinated
This is what you need to do if you do not qualify under the fully vaccinated rules for travel to England.
Before you travel to England if you are not fully vaccinated you must:
- take a COVID-19 test – to be taken in the 2 days before you travel to England
- must follow the rules for people who do not qualify as fully vaccinated for travel to England.
- There is a flat fee of £30 for ALL airline passengers payable in advance of the test.
- Our lateral flow (antigen) test and certificate meets UK entry requirements for international travellers arriving from Gibraltar.
- Your result certificate will be sent via email within 30 to 60 minutes after your rapid test.
- We highly recomend that you have your test done 24 hrs in advance of your departure.
Complete the registration form below to receive a unique barcode via email. There is no set test time or date so once you have this code, visit the Rapid Testing Centre located outside the terminal building. You will be called to the test window and a Test Operative will carry out a test immediately. Please have your barcode ready.