TERMS & CONDITIONS
You agree that by using the Rapid Covid-19 testing services you agree to and accept these Conditions of Use. These Conditions of Use will prevail over any other terms and conditions provided to you in relation to the test.
The PCR testing service available at the Covid-19 rapid testing facility is the YOCON Virus Sample Kit – Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Test.
PCR testing for COVID-19 is intended to identify infected persons. PCR testing is performed to identify persons who may be contagious so that measures can be taken to prevent further transmission.
For tests taken in advance of flight departures we aim to provide results within 24 hours.
- A test taken after 1400 hrs will lead to a minimum of 24hrs for a result and certificate to be released.
- A test taken before 1200 hrs will lead to a same day result and certificate.
These results timescales are not guaranteed and we do not accept any liability for any costs you may incur as a result of a delayed test result.
The LFT testing service available at the Covid-19 rapid testing facility is the ALLTEST SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test (nasopharynx lateral flow diffusion test).
LFT testing for COVID-19 is intended to identify infected persons. LFT testing is performed to identify persons who may be contagious so that measures can be taken to prevent further transmission.
Please email your cancellation request to email@example.com Please note, we can only process refund requests submitted via email, not by phone, so please do not call us. Your reason for cancellation will not affect your right to cancel the order. Our team will then process your request for you upon receipt. Please note that refunds will not be given 60 days after payment of tests.
THE TESTS & SAMPLING METHOD
Collecting the Oronasopharyngeal Swabbing sample will take approximately 3 minutes and will require one of our trained staff taking a sample from your mouth and nose. The purpose of the test is to pick up the presence of the actual virus.
A positive result indicates that the test has detected the presence of Covid-19 virus. A negative result means that the test has not detected evidence of the Covid-19 virus. Testing is a biological process involving significant complexity and variability, and consequently no testing regime for Covid-19 is 100% accurate in all cases. A negative result does not guarantee that the test subject is free of the Covid-19 virus, nor does a positive result guarantee that the test subject has active, infectious Covid-19. All testing is conducted on this basis.
Test results and any comments given by us on the results are for information only. They are not a clinical diagnosis. They are not a replacement for a full and proper medical investigation and/or a doctor’s advice. Our comments are based solely on the results in relation to what are considered normal ranges in the general population. If you have any concerns at all regarding any aspect of your health or your test results you should discuss them directly with your GP or a doctor.
Please note you are solely responsible for determining that the test you are taking is suitable for your particular requirements, including whether any particular test satisfies the standards you are seeking to meet (whether for entry into any particular international destination etc).
Whilst at the test facility you agree to abide by the rules and policies implemented by the test facility staff. We reserve the right to withdraw our services if 1) you do not conduct yourself in a reasonable manner, 2) you do not abide by the rules and policies or 3) if you fail to comply with the reasonable instructions of our test centre staff. You are responsible for ensuring you book a suitable slot and you arrive with enough time for the testing process to be completed in order for you to be able to check in for your flight on time. We would advise that if you are a departing passenger you undertake your test 48 hours before your flight.
All of the information you provide us with, we are required to share with Public Health Gibraltar, Civil Contingencies and the Gibraltar Health Authority including not limited to your personal information (e.g. name and date of birth); the result, whether negative or positive. This information may be used as part of any test and trace service being operated by the government in Gibraltar or any other jurisdiction.
By accepting these Conditions of Use you agree to follow the guidance provided by us and our medical partners. We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by non-compliance with this guidance.
To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and all third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential (meaning circumstances which were not within our reasonable knowledge when you booked the test) loss or damage incurred in any circumstances including but not limited to: any issues experienced in relation to booking a test, non-availability of the testing services for any reason including but not limited to technology issues, the laboratory being unable to test your sample for any reason; test results not being made available to you within the stated turnaround time; you missing your flight or incurring any other loss as a result of any delay to our services, adverse or an inconclusive test result being returned, your failure to follow instructions provided to you in relation to sample collection or pre-sample preparation requirements, such as fasting; your failure to act upon our advice if we recommend that you seek medical advice or attention having taken a test; your failure to attend a pre-booked appointment.; loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- Liability for events outside our control. This includes but is not limited to failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control. Our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the event outside our control.
Our total liability to you resulting from a Contract is limited to the total value of that Contract - meaning the price of the services you requested.
RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS
We may amend the Terms from time to time as required.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
Each of the paragraphs of the Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
You accept that communication with us will mainly be electronic. You agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights
If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under the Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
If you are dissatisfied with our service please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make us aware of your complaint. We will use best endeavours to confirm receipt of your complaint within 5 working days. We will always aim to resolve complaints in a timely manner, subject to circumstances, this will be within approximately 4 weeks, but if further investigation is required, you will be informed of this and kept up to date with progress. Once we have completed our investigation, we'll write to you to communicate our outcome.
Please note that the Terms are governed by Gibraltar law. This means a Contract for the purchase of services through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by Gibraltar law. You and we both agree that the courts of Gibraltar will have exclusive jurisdiction.